Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cosmo's is for parties!

On December 16th, my company had it's annual holiday party at Cosmo's.  The service was fabulous and the food was great - even though I wished that I had chosen the beef fillet.
Of course, I began with a couple Cosmopolitans, did I say a couple?  Because I think I ended up having 4 or like 4 and a half!!!
Cosmo's Cosmopolitan - very good, but I think they were making them a little too fruity so that we didn't get too hammered!

I had the Chicken that was stuffed with crab and Fontina cheese, it was okay.  The Fontina really overpowered the flavor of the crab and the chicken.  However, the potatoes were divine and the Broccoli Raab was cooked perfectly!
This is what I wish I had gotten!  Beef fillet with mashed potatoes, green beans and mushrooms.  I was told it was beyond fabulous!
The woman on my left had the salmon and said it was perfectly prepared and delicious.  The salmon was also the most beautifully prepared.

All in all, the experience was wonderful and I had such an amazing time.  I didn't get pictures of dessert, but it was sooooooo good.  They served us Beignets that were like little, creamy clouds; Creme Brulees that were the creamiest and were flecked with vanilla bean; and tiny homemade chocolates that were really wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment