Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Season's for all seasons and lunch

I went to Season's Rotisserie & Grill for lunch yesterday with my brother.  The experience was over the top!  I reviewed them on Buzztown and gave them 5 stars.  The service was awesome - ask for Jamie if she is there - and the food was impeccable.

Of course they brought us bread with oil and vinegar which is always good and very fresh.


We started with what is now my new favorite thing to eat in Durango.  Chicken liver mousse with grilled ciabatta, balsamic fig relish and fresh herbs, there was smoked sea salt on top too.  IT...WAS...AMAZING! If you go to Season's you must try this.  I know that you may hear liver and think, "EW", but trust me, it is awesome!
Then, I had the special seared Sea Scallops with braised greens and bacon and crispy polenta.  The scallops were perfect and the greens were to die for.  Somehow they managed to get the polenta crispy while keeping the inside creamy - very good indeed.
My brother had the New England clam chowder, it looked like pure clams.  He said it was really good and very filling, also that it tasted extremely fresh.
We finished the meal by splitting the dessert special.  Fresh pear tart with honey mascarpone.  This was really good, my favorite part was the honey mascarpone - I could have eaten a bowl of it.
The meal was really great and the price was really not all that bad.  If you are going to go out for lunch, Season's can definitely match the price that you might usually pay for a lunch out.  But there is no way other locations can match Season's food!  Why not eat great food at lunch?



No comments:

Post a Comment